Custom Direct To Film Transfer (DTF)
- Custom DTF Transfers - PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. CLICK HERE
The customer must provide the design file ready to print!
- The design file MUST be in PNG format with transparent background. We do offer a background removal found HERE.
- The resolution should be 300 DPI (Dots per inch).
- Designs will be sized based on your size selection and the longest side of the design.
- Designs need to be with a transparent background. How you send your file is how your design will be printed. Refunds will NOT be given.
- Please make sure you have a clean crisp image, make sure its not pixilated. How you send the design is how it will be printed and no refunds will be given.
- We will NOT make edits to your design. If you need design work or editing please contact us prior to purchase and there will be a $20 design fee.
- If you have any questions on this please email us prior to ordering at email@example.com.
Suggested Pressing Info
- Temperature: 325F
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium/Heavy
- Pre-press the fabric for 10 seconds to remove the moisture.
- Place the DTF Transfer on the fabric then use a Teflon sheet on top and press for 10 seconds.
- Remove the fabric from the heat press and wait for the DTF Transfer to cool down and peel.
- Place the fabric back onto the heat-press, use a Teflon sheet on top, and press for 5 seconds.
Custom designs become property of Griffin Blanks and can be sold on the website unless otherwise agreed upon prior to purchase.
All sales are FINAL and no refunds will be given. If there is an issue with the print please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Griffin Blanks is not liable for any copyright or infringement issues that may arise from improper or illegal use of any file(s) purchased from Griffin Blanks.